DIGITAL INNOVATION BOARD
IMPULSE has set up its Digital Innovation Board (DIB) composed of representatives of supporting Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs), clusters and networks with specific technical expertise, making it an essential interlocutor of the consortium.
The main objective of the DIB is to be involved in the design, development and validation process and participate in the roadmap definition and exploitation plans to:
- Support experimentation of advanced technologies in the domain of eID in real environment settings and their own living labs.
- Attract innovative technology suppliers to address technological challenges that respond to real needs in actual and future public services to ensure secure eID.
- Build bridges among public administrations and technological companies for a fruitful collaboration that should strengthen the Digital Single Market.
- Assess and develop new policies at local/regional level to help build more dynamic ecosystems.
- Foster the cooperation between DIHs and cluster networks to underpin private-public partnerships for the uptake and transfer of the IMPULSE solution.
Find out more about its members:
Contact: Iratxe Martín
|Sofia Tech Park
Contact Mihail Iliev
Contact: Thomas Moser
Contact: Aleš Hančič